Is there economic warfare in Venezuela? Has the situation improved? How have Venezuelans faced the economic war during all these years? Join the webinar Economic Warfare, Sanctions & U.S. Intervention to hear an answer to these questions and more!
Thursday, December 1, 2022
11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 3 pm Caracas
Register here: bit.ly/venezuelaresists
– Special guest – Oscar Lopez Rivera: former Puerto Rican political prisoner. Prisoner of the Empire for over 30 years.
– Father Numa Molina, Jesuit priest, theologian, and journalist.
– Camila Saab, Human Rights defender & wife of the Venezuelan diplomat Alex Saab -who the United States kidnaped-, and member of the Venezuelan Government delegation to the National Dialogue Round Tables
– Tony Boza, Ecomist. Host of the TV show “Boza with Valdez.”
– William Camacaro, facilitator. Alliance for Global Justice national co-coordinator
We will also have community leaders, members of the commune and community councils, and people in charge of the Clap and street chiefs. All of them will be talking to us about how the economic war has affected their daily lives.